Excellent and enthusiastic students and junior researchers are encouraged to apply for PhD and postdoctoral positions to join the FMS Research Center. You can do so by sending an open application or by applying for one of the existing vacancies in one of the participating groups. See below for more details.
Vacancies opened within the groups – Specific vacancies:
You can also check for specific positions currently advertised by individual research groups within the FMS Research Center. Check the links below and follow the indicated instructions. Different requirements apply for the different vacancies.
- Two Ph.D. positions on artificial enzyme design / biocatalysis (Prof. Gerard Roelfes, University of Groningen)
We are looking for candidates with the following requirements:
- MSc degree (PhD degree for applications for postdoctoral positions) in any relevant field within the FMS Research Center: bio-organic chemistry, physical organic chemistry, catalysis, supramolecular chemistry, synthesis, chemical biology, systems chemistry, or biochemistry.
- Strong knowledge and background in the relevant fields.
- Strong motivation and interest to work in a interdisciplinary research center in a highly collaborative environment.
- Independent mind, good communication skills and team spirit.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
Applications should include the following documents:
- motivation letter specifying your research interests and your preferred research program within the FMS Research Center
- curriculum vitae
- two reference letters
- description of your previous research experience
- copy of your bachelor and master certificates and academic records (subjects and marks) (Only for applicants to PhD positions)
For open applications for PhD positions and postdoctoral positions please send all required documents to email@example.com.