- This event has passed.
Electrochemistry Course by Wesley Browne
June 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - June 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
FMS cordially invites you to the 1.5-day Electrocheminstry Course by prof. Wesley Browne (RUG) on June 18-19 2018 at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). During this interactive course entitled ‘Molecular Electrochemistry – From Theory to Practice’, prof. Browne will provide a mix of lectures and computer-based tutorials.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Basics of electronics
- Potentiostatic electrochemistry and the Nernst equation
- Interfaces, electrodes, electrode potentials and mass transport phenomena
- Heterogeneous electron transfer, Butler Volmer and Tafel equations
- Dynamic electrochemical techniques (voltammetry)
- Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
Start: Monday June 18, 9 am (lunch will be provided)
End: Tuesday June 19, lunchtime
Venue: Ceres Building TU/e, CE 0.01, building 7 (https://assets.tue.nl/fileadmin/content/universiteit/diensten/dh/24-11-2016_TUe_Plattegrond.pdf)
Note: Laptop is required
Registration: send an email to email@example.com with your name, institution and dietary requirements