- 7 January: Life in the Universe by Ewine F. van Dishoeck, Professor of Molecular Astrophysics, University of Leiden. Kavli prize lecturer, AAS laboratory astrophysics, 2012
- 4 February: Astrobiology by Sara Imari Walker, Assistant Professor, School of Earth and Space Exploration and Beyond Center for Fundamental Concepts in Science, Arizona State University.
- 4 March: The RNA World by Jack Szostak, Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University. The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2009 “for the discovery of how chromosomes are protected by telomeres and the enzyme telomerase.”
- 1 April: Inorganic Life by Lee Cronin, Regius Professor of Chemistry, University of Glasgow.
- 6 May: The Metabolic Origins of Life by Joseph Moran, Professor, University of Strasbourg.
- 3 June: Exoplanets by Didier Queloz, Professor at Cavendish Lab, Cambridge University, Professor, Astronomy department, Geneva University. Nobel prize in Physics 2019 “for the discovery of an exoplanet orbiting a solar-type star.”
Here you have the link to our YouTube Channel: Late Night Conference with WH